What's new

The iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Will be Coming to 51 More Countries Within the Month

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
Budget-iPhone5c-vs-iPhone-5s-yellow.jpg

We have great news for international users. The newest iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C will soon be available in a great deal more places around the globe, and might just be coming to your neighborhood soon. According to the latest report, Apple plans to bring the new devices to 51 new countries within the month.

Currently you can get these devices in the US, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Puerto Rico, Singapore, and the UK. However, on October 25 they will also be out in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, French West Indies, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Island, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and Thailand. Then, on November 1st, markets in Albania, Armenia, Bahrain, Colombia, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, India, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the UAE will get the new devices as well.

You have to had it to Apple. They are wise by breaking up their launches over a period of a few months. If they spammed their devices out globally at the same time, later on in the year their sales would drop off dramatically. By spacing things out they continue to build excitement and can continue to post strong sell-through numbers making investors happy. Very clever!

Source: UnWiredView

Exciting! However I have visited some online stores which are currently selling Iphone 5c to third world countries.

the iPhone in that pic is the 5 ;p not that it makes a difference but will be nice to have it in more countries, I sent my niece a iPhone 5C and she was very happy to get it before all of her friends and before its available in her country