What's new

The Fish Dies in the End - Coming Soon

gutenbergn

Reaction score

The Fish Dies in the End is an iOS game developed with cocos2d featuring a cute little fish trying to survive as long as possible against all odds. The game is out now on the App Store. Check it out!.

I'm proud to announce the release of The Fish Dies in the End 1.1 - The Fish Strikes Back! For those who don't know the game, it's an undersea, pick up and play game featuring a cute little fish trying to survive as long as possible against all odds. The game has Retina support and is compatible with Game Center (Leaderboards and Achievements).

The new update has been made with the players' suggestions in mind and adds many improvements to the game, including better placement of enemies and obstacles, more dynamic backgrounds, tutorial screens, better performance, and more. Most notably, there are three new power-ups that should provide more variety and entertainment to the players (and some much-needed help, of course!).

You can visit our website: iPhone game*|*The Fish Dies in the End for more info.
There's also a Twitter profile (@thefishdies) and Facebook page. So please follow/like us if interested!

Features:

• Escape from several unique obstacles and enemies - beware of sharks!
  • Control the fish with only one touch. Anyone can play!
  • Several different power-ups to help you achieve your goal!
  • Experience a different game every time you play with randomly generated enemies!
  • Compare your scores against your friends on the Leaderboards and try to complete several Achievements with Game Center integration.
  • Share your scores with Facebook and Twitter connectivity!
  • Multiple difficulty levels.
  • Retina support.
  • Best way to kill time! (And a fish...)

Screenshots (click to enlarge):

Trailer:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v11EZviqQbI"]YouTube - The Fish Dies in the End for iPhone - Trailer[/ame]

I would love to hear the feedback from you guys! Please tell me if you have any comments, suggestions or criticisms.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Looks interesting, but perhaps a bit too cartoonish, I will have to turn down brightness. :)

Thanks for you reply, jogo. Glad you liked it :). We really went with a cartoonish look and I hope it won't dissuade you from trying the game!

Love the cartoonish graphics, but thats just me.

Looking forward!

Chupacabra-Top-.jpg

Thanks a lot, beatdown! Your game looks really cool as well :).

Thanks, appalert143! Glad you like the game :)

I will definitly try it, is there a ETA?

And if you like cartoon graphics, you could try our new game (link in signature).

Your game seems really funny as well, jogo! Love the graphics. I'll try it out :).

I'm submitting the game to Apple this weekend. I have plans to release it next month, it's really close now! If you wanna keep up-to-date with the news you can follow @thefishdies on Twitter or our Facebook page.

That name is turning out to be a huge winner for you guys. It is great and draws so much attention and interest. :)

I'll check it out. I think you guys will probably be releasing around the same time as our game.

Thanks, DigitalPlay! The name really seems to be generating attention and positive feedback, so we're very happy. Let's hope that the same thing will happen on the App Store :).

Just watched the trailer for your game, looks fantastic as well. Always good to have more fish-themed apps! :D

Just to give you guys a heads-up that the game has already been submitted to the App Store! Now we're only awaiting Apple's approval for releasing the game. If you wanna keep posted, please follow our Twitter profile and like our Facebook page.

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, check it out:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v11EZviqQbI"]YouTube - The Fish Dies in the End for iPhone - Trailer[/ame]

Thanks everyone!

The Fish Dies in the End now has a release date: April 13th! Are you guys ready for some fish-dying action???

These forums have been fantastic with some wonderful discussion about our game and it isn't too late to give me more feedback. I'm planning more updates after the release and I assure you that every feedback will be considered and any suggestions might make their way to the game in the near future. So, if you have any suggestions, comments or criticisms, don't be shy! Please say it ;).

Thanks everyone!

Just to remember some important links:
Official website: iPhone game*|*The Fish Dies in the End
Twitter (@thefishdies)
Facebook page

Last edited:
When this game is coming? I love these fish games. I used to play a game named Fishing in which fish is caught from the sea and it was very interesting.
employment law solicitors

Last edited: