What's new

The best guitar campfire songs for FourChords app?

GuitarWriterMan

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this app and I want everyone to know that this is a great app. The app is free, you pay for music, though some of the music is also free.

I did have a problem with it initially, I downloaded a 12 pack of songs and I couldn't bring up my Songbook. But I wrote the devs and they found out what the problem was and more then compensated me for my troubles. Great people, Great app.

Great that you like FourChords, Hookbill! And what would be your list of all time best guitar songs of US?

I don't have a list for you but Smoke On The Water by Deep Purple is probably the most famous guitar lick of all time.

I agree, it is one of the best! Let see what we can do with Smoke on the Water..... (depends of the copy right deals). Thanks for the tip.
My favorite is Paranoid :)

I had a little issue with mine initially and was helped by a woman named Paula. I gave her a list of songs I would like to hear. I tried to stay with the popular "hits" of my generation, really I prefer a lot of the deep tracks in the albums. I think I mentioned Pinball Wizard by The Who, anything The Beatles did, and several other guitar type songs. So she has my list. :)