What's new

The americans are gong to copy top gear like the aussies did.

The main reason top gear is so good in the uk is because of the trio that present it...

yep :D and the stig LOL ben collins ...

in america this top gear wont be good. i am still going to pay to dl it from itunes and see if its any good.

Yeah. Stig is ruined for me now. I still don't know who he is. The Stig is more famous than him! Lol

Pay to download it? Lol...

Yeah. Stig is ruined for me now. I still don't know who he is. The Stig is more famous than him! Lol

Pay to download it? Lol...

i am glad he was revealed i dont think it ruined the show and bbc over reacted...

yes pay to download it like with any american tv show :) itunes rental

It didn't ruin the show but it ruined the Stig, again.

Have you never heard of eztv...?

is that a torrent site?

oh yes the black stig lol no one can keep it a secret they should stop trying

is that a torrent site?

oh yes the black stig lol no one can keep it a secret they should stop trying

Yeah. Has all the american stuff. Just as good as the box only you don't have to register :D

I remember the black stig's send off in the old jag! Lol. Wonder what colour he will be next? I think they will and have a 'green' stig...

I don't see them matching our boys for entertaining ideas

They've no chance. Clarkson, Hammond and May just gel together. You would think they've be best friends since birth...

yes they have to go through all the colours.. white stig was better though..

though some eps really sucked even the british top gear, not all of them where good

I really wanted one to those simpson helmets. I had the alpine star boots and gloves. Lol

The challenges are the best...

they are really funny some of the challenges, but some ur like damn it not this again and change the channel...

i dont know if you saw the ep but it was the biggest pile of crap i ever saw, i did not even watch it all... cobra cars? what lame american crap cars american muscle and that other one thats supposed to have taken after lamborghinis. more like they took after crap lol

and the whole intro to stig and you never see him past the visor lol, no matter how many countries copy top gear it will never be as good as the uk version,

and one of the hosts was on a tv show playing as a fire fighter.

i dident leave the ep on long enough to see if they did the star thing, but instead of hello and a intro and some news first they dive straight into a task...

I didn't think it was so bad, I enjoyed it overall. A real Shelby Cobra is not a crap car but I think paying over a $1mil for an original is ridiculous. It was nice watching Tanner Foust beating the crap out of the Viper (possibly the only Chrysler product I'd ever consider buying but for that $$ I'm sure I'd buy something else, not a Dodge) I agree it wasn't as good as the original and I don't know if any copy can be but I'll keep watching and see how it goes. I only get to see the "real" TopGear once in awhile at my fiances house as my cable company doesn't carry the good BBC channel so this is all I have for now.

why not just watch it on bbci player?:) i will keep watching it also hopefully it will get better, did they do the star in the car laps?