What's new

That Free Thing: The New Way To Get Free Stuff

elcoqui29

Reaction score
Hey everyone, there's a new Groupon competitor out there called That Free Thing, and they just released a BRAND NEW iPhone app (not available on the Android) to the general public that allows you to use your GPS location to find free stuff around you. It's pretty cool. Go to your iPhone market and search for "That Free Thing" and download the app today. It will ask you for a user name/referrer ID. You can enter "elcoqui29".

The company is still in Pre-Launch, so you get the lucky opportunity to be able to test-drive this new concept while it's still HOT. Again, go to your iPhone, search That Free Thing, download it, and enter "elcoqui29" as the referrer ID.

Attachments

• $ThatFreeThing App Preview.jpg
    $ThatFreeThing App Preview.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 785
the concept of this is amazing, though. If this puppy functions as well as it should (as well as - let's say - it would in Minority Report) then this would surely become one of my fav apps. Groupon is not too impressive, imo, as I'm young and don't purchase a lot of the products groupon tells me about.

Hey guys, I apologize, the company is stating now the app will be out in April sometime, so I do apologize for the confusion there.

However, in the meantime, sign up for free on their website so you can start getting good deals and watch out for updates (hopefully, they'll let us know the app launch date!). Use the following link to be able to sign up for free.

afreething (dot) com (forward-slash) elcoqui29

Disclaimer: I don't make any money from this above link unless you decide to invest in the company or do business with them.

Yea sorry about that, check out the comment I left below that will help you start getting deals until the app is officially released. Hope that helps!