What's new

Thanks guys, for letting me join!

Snake23

Reaction score
I hope to learn from the people in this forum. I already have, before I even joined. I'm having a nightmare of a time with my Verizon iPhone 4 CDMA 16 gig. It is JB tethered with redsn0w 0.9.10b8b. I recently bought the new iPad, and tried using an application, I apparently shouldn't have. I have read the rules of this forum, and will do my very best to abide by them. If I am saying anything I shouldn't, senior members, please inform me. I'd love to remain a member, and grow with the people in this forum. So..... I am fairly new to the iOS devices, and JBs. I am a huge fan of apple and always will be. Any help/information regarding restoring my iPhone 4 to 5.1.1, from being stuck between apple logo-iTunes plugin prompt-in and out of recovery mode will be GREATLY appreciated. I hope that my questions and input from here on out will help to further the growth, and progress of this forum. To all whom are concerned, thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from our senior members!!
With great thanks
Snake23.

I hope to learn from the people in this forum. I already have, before I even joined. I'm having a nightmare of a time with my Verizon iPhone 4 CDMA 16 gig. It is JB tethered with redsn0w 0.9.10b8b. I recently bought the new iPad, and tried using an application, I apparently shouldn't have. I have read the rules of this forum, and will do my very best to abide by them. If I am saying anything I shouldn't, senior members, please inform me. I'd love to remain a member, and grow with the people in this forum. So..... I am fairly new to the iOS devices, and JBs. I am a huge fan of apple and always will be. Any help/information regarding restoring my iPhone 4 to 5.1.1, from being stuck between apple logo-iTunes plugin prompt-in and out of recovery mode will be GREATLY appreciated. I hope that my questions and input from here on out will help to further the growth, and progress of this forum. To all whom are concerned, thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from our senior members!!
With great thanks
Snake23.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.