What's new

Texts not arriving...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauraj78

Reaction score
I text my mum on a daily basis but although I've still been sending them she hasn't received any from me since 28th July.

I'm sending & receiving texts to & from other people fine but apparently so is my mum. Plus, I'm receiving any texts she sends me.

She's adamant that it's my iPhone with the problem but it doesn't seem it to me & I'd just like to get it sorted.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Honestly... sounds like a carrier issue. Have you spoke w/ your wireless provider about the "lost" text messages... or looked at your detailed billing to see if said messages are on there? Perhaps.... a sure fire way to rule out it being your iPhone... drop your sim into another phone (doesn't matter what it is) and see if the issue persists.

Next time your actually with your Mum perform a test by sending each other texts to see if they do or don't arrive.

If not speak to your networks to see if the texts are reaching their servers and being despatched to each of you.

Thanks for your assistance. My brother was visiting my parents & he checked my Mum's phone for me & she had mistakenly set up a rule to block all text messages from me!
After a few weeks of her blaming my phone I'm glad it's finally sorted :)

Hey I got excited thinking U might b able to help me? I need to block someone from sending me txt messages. I don't want to b able receive txt from my ex boyfriend. If ur mum has an iphone, how did she block u? Hope I could do the same thing. Please help me

Hey I got excited thinking U might b able to help me? I need to block someone from sending me txt messages. I don't want to b able receive txt from my ex boyfriend. If ur mum has an iphone, how did she block u? Hope I could do the same thing. Please help me
i see you already started a thread asking this and was told that it isn't possible on a stock iPhone,as this problem is resolved i will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.