What's new

Text notification

Moparherb

Reaction score
has anyone had the problem with iPhone X were when I get a new text I get no sound notification. I have tried changing the notification sound but to no avail. This is an intermittent issue. Sometimes I get the sound and most of the time I do not. Is this a phone issue or a provider issue. Thanks to anyone with some advise.

I haven't noticed this on mine, but often I have the sound off

I haven't noticed this on mine, but often I have the sound off
Reported the issue I was having to Apple yesterday but I didn’t get anywhere. In spite of others having 5he issue he said “he had never heard of the issue”. So I guess I’ll put up with it and hop iOS 11.3 helps.

has anyone had the problem with iPhone X were when I get a new text I get no sound notification. I have tried changing the notification sound but to no avail. This is an intermittent issue. Sometimes I get the sound and most of the time I do not. Is this a phone issue or a provider issue. Thanks to anyone with some advise.

I’ve noticed when ever I have a message opened and I swipe up to go to the home screen with out backing out of the message and I get a new one, I will get no notification sound or vibration. I have had this “glitch” on previous iPhones as well.