What's new

Text mesages received??

urfunny20

Reaction score
I just got the iPhone 4s. I used to have the envy and when I would send a text to a Verizon customer I could tell whether they received my texts or not because of the check mark in the box next to the message. Is there a way to know whether a text is received by a Verizon customer or not on the iPhone 4s?

urfunny20 said:
I just got the iPhone 4s. I used to have the envy and when I would send a text to a Verizon customer I could tell whether they received my texts or not because of the check mark in the box next to the message. Is there a way to know whether a text is received by a Verizon customer or not on the iPhone 4s?

I know if you jailbreak there's a way to see if it was delivered and read. Dont think it's even available stock

It is a good idea not sure how or if it can be done with iPhone messages however I also use viber and I get a little note to say it has been sent and then seen and even a little note saying they are texting. its pretty cool

If the other party has ios 7 under settings > messages > send read receipts could be in other versions