What's new

Tethered jkailbreak PROBLEM (screen in top left hand corner)

duboisbrian

Reaction score
i have an iPhone 4 with ios5

i did the red snow jailbreak tryed both on windows and mac

anyways my problem is a get everything working fine

but after i install a few cydia tweak that are confirmed working such as five icon dock, i black list.

they require a reboot which i do

but after the reboot is done all my apps when they load only show up in the top left hand corner ? and i can't do anything i can tap like the top left hand corner (all the taping in places is all messed up)

anyways i have to restore my phone as i have not found a fix ??

i have reboot with redsnow (DIDNT WORK), I have rejailbroken (DIDNT WORK)

anyways just wondering if anyone else has ever experience this if so what did you do ??

i have google but i havent found anything kind of a hard topic to explain for google

my guess it has something to do with mobile saturate, which installs with five icon dock and iblack list ect..
but weird as many site have confirmed mobile saturate is updated and works with ios 5?

so i ask has anyone ever had this ???

here is a pic of what it looks like

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
jmills

ive been getting probs and just doing the redsnow reboot..not the restore since yesterday.i found i didnt have to restore ??

yes i did restore and rejailbreak break

that what iv been having to do iv gotten this like 5 times always after a reboot

i had a few reboots that worked but once in awhile they don't and im fuxcked
and have to restore whole phone again which takes hours as i have 25gb used

anyways thanks for replies
but nothing solved lol

It obviously is something that you are installed AFTER you jailbreak. Why not try it again and not install anything and reboot a half a dozen times. Then after you install certain apps, wait a bit and reboot a couple of times and see what happens.

Did you install Winterboard from Cydia? Lots of folks complained of the quarter screen thing if they did that. The standard version of Winterboard in Cydia is not IOS5 compatible as it stands.

where did you here other complain about this lol i have search all over google i just didn't know how to explain it

also i think its more about mobile saturate because i did do winter board then i stopped doing it and just did five icon dock but that also installs mobile saturate

then i stopped doing that then i tryed just iblacklist but did it also

so my solution is do no tweaks lol

I had the same problem, but this video helped me solved it without restoring my iphone

(if you don't have SBsettings, just drag one Icon into another then quickly tap the new folder, if you do this summerboard will crash and you will enter safe mode as well :). From here you can uninstall the tweak you applied)

Last edited by a moderator: