B Bradeeter New Member Jan 23, 2013 #4 I couldn't find this game on iTunes. Can anyone post download link here?
abbdc1 Member Jan 25, 2013 #6 https://itunes.apple.com/artist/imangi-studios-llc/id284899742?mt=8 Attachments $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359136326.867132.webp 13.4 KB · Views: 599 $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359136341.710957.webp 10.1 KB · Views: 613 Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
Jrome.brooks Active Member Jan 25, 2013 #7 abbdc1 said: https://itunes.apple.com/artist/imangi-studios-llc/id284899742?mt=8 Click to expand... Add me youngjaybrooks is my Game Center name
abbdc1 said: https://itunes.apple.com/artist/imangi-studios-llc/id284899742?mt=8 Click to expand... Add me youngjaybrooks is my Game Center name
Blueshirt Member Jan 28, 2013 #9 It's tougher than the original and nicer looking, but it's pretty much the same game really... I am loving it though. The original was getting a bit boring for me. So far I have managed to top the six million mark.
It's tougher than the original and nicer looking, but it's pretty much the same game really... I am loving it though. The original was getting a bit boring for me. So far I have managed to top the six million mark.
ebrahim_yusuf Member Jan 28, 2013 #10 13 million!! Attachments $image-468906233.webp 46 KB · Views: 593
Jrome.brooks Active Member Jan 28, 2013 #11 ebrahim_yusuf said: 13 million!! Click to expand... How long have you been playing
Jrome.brooks Active Member Jan 28, 2013 #12 ebrahim_yusuf said: 13 million!! Click to expand... How long have you been playing
ebrahim_yusuf Member Jan 28, 2013 #13 Jrome.brooks said: How long have you been playing Click to expand... Since the release date..
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon