What's new

Take a photo from the Lock Screen.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently you can take a photo from the lock screen simply by swiping right but it doesn't work for me.
Has anyone tried this?

Got it.....You swipe to left not the right.....I really wish the people who post these hints and tops would get things right.

Well, I am glad you mentioned it. I thought we were still accessing use of camera from the lock screen by swiping up.

Got it.....You swipe to left not the right.....I really wish the people who post these hints and tops would get things right.
Agreed. I feel Apple need to do a bit more in making users more aware of a change log, that would be a huge help.

Two moves instead of one? I will get used to swiping left.
Well, if you happen to be on the widget screen it will be swipe up then tap camera, or swipe left twice.. so still two actions from that screen.

Agreed. I feel Apple need to do a bit more in making users more aware of a change log, that would be a huge help.

Well, if you happen to be on the widget screen it will be swipe up then tap camera, or swipe left twice.. so still two actions from that screen.
Maybe Apple should publicize the user guides more. Not everybody is aware that they exist.

When you leave your very expensive Handy camera app, always leave it on the selfie setting.
Then if some moron nicks it, with a bit of luck they might take a snap of themselves which turns up in your iCloud,photos or somewhere.
Nice [emoji106] eh

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Maybe Apple should publicize the user guides more. Not everybody is aware that they exist.
Good point.

For all who are interested, Apple does make numerous user guides available for iBooks. Just open iBooks, search for your device and you'll find a nice listing. I'm not sure how much information is in these books, I haven't read one lately, but it's a very good start. In fact, this is the only reason I ever use the iBooks app.

IMG_0114.PNG

Good point.

For all who are interested, Apple does make numerous user guides available for iBooks. Just open iBooks, search for your device and you'll find a nice listing. I'm not sure how much information is in these books, I haven't read one lately, but it's a very good start. In fact, this is the only reason I ever use the iBooks app.

View attachment 28474
A very important fact about these user guides is that, being in electronic form, they can be updated by Apple as often as necessary.