What's new

syncing with Iphone 4S/macbook pro

canes52

Reaction score
hey guys i just picked up a macbook pro, ipad 2, and iphone 4s. i was wondering how to sync them all together? i always hear people talking about how the sync them together but they never explain what exactly they are syncing and how they are using them together. if someone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it thanks.

hey guys i just picked up a macbook pro, ipad 2, and iphone 4s. i was wondering how to sync them all together? i always hear people talking about how the sync them together but they never explain what exactly they are syncing and how they are using them together. if someone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it thanks.

in the settings you can setup icloud to sync all the devices so what ever changes you make to one gets automatically applied to the other, but if you chose to backup in itunes you cant backup over the cloud and vice versa and with icloud you get 5GB free storage

in the settings you can setup icloud to sync all the devices so what ever changes you make to one gets automatically applied to the other, but if you chose to backup in itunes you cant backup over the cloud and vice versa and with icloud you get 5GB free storage
i can backup my iPhone 4S on my computer and right after that go to my iPhone 4S settings> icloud> Storage & Backup> iCloud Backup "ON" - Backup now/
Why do you say that it's not possible? because of that notification message which appear when you turn ON iCloud backup in the iPhone? You can actually OK that notification and still perform your iCloud backup.