lizziejaneh Member Oct 28, 2016 #1 I've been unsuccessful, but can sync my iPad over wifi. What am I missing? I have wifi sync turned on on the phone.
I've been unsuccessful, but can sync my iPad over wifi. What am I missing? I have wifi sync turned on on the phone.
scifan5775 Administrator Staff member Oct 28, 2016 #2 Have you done an iTunes sync? The option of WiFi syncing doesn't become available until you've Connected your iPhone to iTunes on your computer using the cable connection. Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes using Wi-Fi
Have you done an iTunes sync? The option of WiFi syncing doesn't become available until you've Connected your iPhone to iTunes on your computer using the cable connection. Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes using Wi-Fi
lizziejaneh Member Oct 28, 2016 #3 Thanks, yes I have done that. Several times. Sent from my iPhone using Apple iPhone Forum
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon