What's new

Switching The Gold White Front For A Black Cover Face Plate

CONNECTICUT P

Reaction score
I have never cracked a screen or had to replace one on my iPhone so I am not sure what the process is to do so.

I just ordered a gold 5s but I am not really big on the white front cover, how hard would it be to replace the white with one with a black iPhone 5s front cover?

If so what would I need, I know about the tool kits....

I am talking more about the LCD, Digitizer, and what not - can you just buy a front cover and transfer the parts from the white to the black?

Any help or suggestions would be great - thanks!

jacob14

Reaction score
From what i just read it more then just a front cover made differently from all other iphones buts might have more insights about it

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have never cracked a screen or had to replace one on my iPhone so I am not sure what the process is to do so. I just ordered a gold 5s but I am not really big on the white front cover, how hard would it be to replace the white with one with a black iPhone 5s front cover? If so what would I need, I know about the tool kits.... I am talking more about the LCD, Digitizer, and what not - can you just buy a front cover and transfer the parts from the white to the black? Any help or suggestions would be great - thanks!
While is is possible to put a black front on a gold iPhone 5S, doing so would void your warranty.