What's new

Switching Screens

philjory

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with my iPhone 6, I don't know if I've altered the settings by mistake but I can't get it to switch screen view modes "ie" portrait to landscape view when I turn my phone around. Can you help

I'm having trouble with my iPhone 6, I don't know if I've altered the settings by mistake but I can't get it to switch screen view modes "ie" portrait to landscape view when I turn my phone around. Can you help

IMG_4315.JPG
IMG_4316.JPG

Make sure your orientation lock is off. This also depends on the app. Some apps don't support landscape.

Go to the homescreen. Slide upwards from the bottom of your iPhone. That will open it's Control Centre, and you get the screen above.

There's a setting that prevents the iPhone from switching from portrait to landscape mode. It's in Settings - Display & Brightness - Display Zoom - View. Make sure you selected Standard there.

Go to the homescreen. Slide upwards from the bottom of your iPhone. That will open it's Control Centre, and you get the screen above.

There's a setting that prevents the iPhone from switching from portrait to landscape mode. It's in Settings - Display & Brightness - Display Zoom - View. Make sure you selected Standard there.
THANKYOU