What's new

Switching from Galaxy Note 2 to iPhone 5

SlickRick25

Reaction score
I am using the Note 2 on AT&T and just bought an iPhone 5 on eBay. I know the N2 uses a Micro SIM and the iPhone uses a Nano SIM so I was wondering the best way to go about switching? Can I bring my Micro SIM to an AT&T store and have them port it to a Nano SIM? Thanks

Thomasjtsi

Reaction score
AT&T "Authorized Retailers" like Walmart will charge you for the new SIM. However. AT&T "Corporate Stores" will give you free SIM card replacements.

speed4tu

Reaction score
Free sim card is all you will need. Why would u go from a note 2 to an iPhone tho? I couldn't make that switch. I have. Note 2 and love it and the size

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
speed4tu said:
Free sim card is all you will need. Why would u go from a note 2 to an iPhone tho? I couldn't make that switch. I have. Note 2 and love it and the size

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Different members have different needs and wants. What works for you may not work for another member.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

Crxx

Reaction score
I switched last week from the Iphone 5 to the note 2 and love it so far......

ashleegabriel

Reaction score
I am using the Note 2 on AT&T and just bought an iPhone 5 on eBay. I know the N2 uses a Micro SIM and the iPhone uses a Nano SIM so I was wondering the best way to go about switching? Can I bring my Micro SIM to an AT&T store and have them port it to a Nano SIM? Thanks

Yes you can, even though you can forward the contacts and other information by connecting both phone to a computer at the same time via a data cable...

Most reactions