Swap iphone 3gs

Status
Not open for further replies.

illinit

Reaction score
Hi,
It's New Zealand,
Iphone 3gs 16Gb, and it's got blacklisted in NZ :(
Any1 overseas wanna swap it with your phone?
We could hav a nego.
All working perfectly except for the vodaNZ. (Tried other couriers, all working
Telecom, 2Dgs).

If you are interested, please send me a priv message, I could send alot of photos,,etc

Thanks.

Last edited:
hello im new to this wesite and i have a iphone that i would be willing to swap with you it was one that i lost then claimed off my insurane then found a few days later its a iphone 3g 16gb white in very good condtion its only blocked in the uk a have a full checkmend report to prove this if your interested pls pm me

regards steve

Unleashed: What do you mean by manage? About the condition of the iphone or how I obtained it.
Condition is okay, just a little scratches at the back, protectors all set.
It is blacklisted in NZ simply because I got scammed from my old friend.

Stephen: Hi, I am strongly interest on ur 3gs 16gb, however I'm also new to this website and would like to swap *if and only if* we have a good reliable trade method.
Thanks

I bought this phone about an years and half ago, directly from my friend (used to be a friend) for $500 only bcoz he was going overseas.

He said he got this new phone from apple outlet, but lost all the documents and things, but as he was leaving the country, he wanted some cash for his trip.

Well, it didnt really matter weather he had the proof or not, coz it was only for $500. (used to be around $1200 at that time)

I've used it for 6months from that moment and suddenly the phone lost signal and there's no signal at all. I've been to the vodaphone store, unlock store,etc,,
And every single one of them didn't know what's wrong with this phone. And last week I found out that it's blacklisted because I tried with other sim and it worked.

Btw, if this isn't appropriate site for swapping blacklisted phone, just let me know,
Thanks

hello yes id be up for a swap with you maybe a modarator could act as a middle man (if thats allowed) ?

Please read your pm, I got exam soon, so I'll be in touch tomorrow. Thanks

So really he took the phone out on contract then skipped out on the contract and made profit from that 500 but then the carrier blocked the phone....I'm sorry to hear that.

It didn't really matter for me on that moment, but for now, paying 500$ for a 2nd hand ipod is just cruel. Ouch!

Hello,
I have an iphone 4 , 16GB,black and running 4.3.3 with baseband 04.10.
It is blacklisted here in Norway and i will like to swap with anyone having a blacklisted iphone 4 (out of Norway)

This activities are not allowed in here.

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.