What's new

SUP from Hawaii!!!

one2boost

Reaction score
Aloha everyone. I just joined this site. I just got the iPhone 5 on Friday. Luckily for me it was the last black 64g on the shelf. My old phone was a jailbreaked 3GS. Haven't been on any forums for a while to learn about this new phone. I found most of my old sites are now long gone. Hopefully I will learn the ins and outs of this particular phone.

Aloha everyone. I just joined this site. I just got the iPhone 5 on Friday. Luckily for me it was the last black 64g on the shelf. My old phone was a jailbreaked 3GS. Haven't been on any forums for a while to learn about this new phone. I found most of my old sites are now long gone. Hopefully I will learn the ins and outs of this particular phone.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

one2boost said:

Welcome to the forum!