What's new

Stunning Full HD iPhone 5 Wallpaper

Pibolar

Reaction score
I made this page earlier because i was sick of sifting through loads of different websites trying to find full HD wallpapers, so i spent all morning downloading a load and uploading them to this facebook page, now all you will have to do is pick a folder to browse and save directly to your camera roll. i will update with new pictures regularly to keep things new and fresh, ll images are 640x1136 are are uploaded in full hd quality.

[Moderator edit: Removed link to social networking site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I made this page earlier because i was sick of sifting through loads of different websites trying to find full HD wallpapers, so i spent all morning downloading a load and uploading them to this facebook page, now all you will have to do is pick a folder to browse and save directly to your camera roll. i will update with new pictures regularly to keep things new and fresh, ll images are 640x1136 are are uploaded in full hd quality.

[Moderator edit: Removed link to social networking site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Why not upload them onto here due to issues with this sites rules.