What's new

stuck in DFU mode !!!

skoulikimou

Reaction score
i have iphone4 IOS 5.0.1 , my phone went into DFU mode and in stuck i cant recover the iphone or exit the DFU mode ,i did use the easy mathod to exit the DFU by holding the home and the power button ...etc,

there was no Response, later on i connect the iphone to my pc however the computer wont recognise that my phone is connect it via USB neither the itunes.

please help my phone is dead brick :(

i have iphone4 IOS 5.0.1 , my phone went into DFU mode and in stuck i cant recover the iphone or exit the DFU mode ,i did use the easy mathod to exit the DFU by holding the home and the power button ...etc,

there was no Response, later on i connect the iphone to my pc however the computer wont recognise that my phone is connect it via USB neither the itunes.

please help my phone is dead brick :(

Take it to a apple store and tell them you were trying to up date to 5.0.1 and it didn't work and put you phone in dfu mode, they will take it in the back and put the iOS on your phone, but all contacts and apps will be gone.

There's no reason to take it to Apple. Just hold down home+power for 10 seconds to manually reboot it. It will work, if it doesn't you've got the timing wrong.