What's new

Stop all my apps from a frozen update?

Soxty7flh

Reaction score
I "updated all" and I think it was too much or something. They froze. Will not update or open. Rest of my phone is ok.. Seems lik all my data usage is a lot slower now that I am on ios6 come to think of it .. Hmmmm. Any ideas?

Try a hard reset...hold the power off button and home button down at the same time until the apple logo appears, then release both buttons. You phone will reboot in about 30 seconds. This sometimes fixes little "bugs" that happen once in a while!

Try a hard reset...hold the power off button and home button down at the same time until the apple logo appears, then release both buttons. You phone will reboot in about 30 seconds. This sometimes fixes little "bugs" that happen once in a while!
tried it again, ( I did earleier but not the HARD reset. but thanx! any other ideas? dan

Do you use itunes? You could unsync your apps and the reload them. I would also do the updating on iTunes if you have a large number to update

Got it! Today.. I just HIT the selected app again, and it started back up ( downloading)… only did one at a time then so it didn't overload. Did that till done. Thanx for replying all!