What's new

ssiphone.com help

RaLLiArTeVo

Reaction score
ok this may be stupid but i just didnt understand there explanation of how to load the themes to phone... can someone please explain please

RaLLiArTeVo said:
ok this may be stupid but i just didnt understand there explanation of how to load the themes to phone... can someone please explain please

First...you must be jailbroken.

There are 2 types of themes. DreamBoard and WinterBoard. DreamBoard and WinterBoard are application only available from Cydia.

Cydia is what is installed on a jailbroken iPhone. That is basically what jailbreaking is....the installation of Cydia.

WinterBoard is more stable. I don't know what kind of themes your taking about, or if your even jailbroken, so until I get more details a about your device that's all I can really give ya right now.

My signature list jailbreak detail. I have both dream and winter. My issue is I don't understand how to properly get them from the pc to iPhone. I have the theme .zip downloaded already.

RaLLiArTeVo said:
My signature list jailbreak detail. I have both dream and winter. My issue is I don't understand how to properly get them from the pc to iPhone. I have the theme .zip downloaded already.

By the way incase u can't see it. iPhone 4 (5.1) redsnow tethered jb.

RaLLiArTeVo said:

Okay well you need an SSH client. I highly recommend I-FunBox. There is a windows and Mac version.

Second you need to unzip the file. I recommend you search for the latest beta of 7-Zip if you do not already have a zip tool.

Extract the zip to you desktop. It will then be a folder or something similar.

Now plug in device and open i-FunBox.

Click on "Raw File System".

Just navigate to the corresponding folder.

WinterBoard: var/stash/themes.xxxxxx

DreamBoard: var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard.

It is as simple as dragging the theme from desktop to the DreamBoard or WinterBoard folder.

Click the "Refresh" button in i-FunBox a few times to be sure it's transferred.

Done.

Now open WinterBoard or DreamBoard and enable the theme.

Be sure to check within the themes folder. Some themes come with instructions to get certain things to work, like weather widgets and things like that. Not all of them do tho.

Enjoy.

Yep got fun box already. I'll try this out tonight and let u know how it goes. Thank you very very much.

Okay well you need an SSH client. I highly recommend I-FunBox. There is a windows and Mac version.

Second you need to unzip the file. I recommend you search for the latest beta of 7-Zip if you do not already have a zip tool.

Extract the zip to you desktop. It will then be a folder or something similar.

Now plug in device and open i-FunBox.

Click on "Raw File System".

Just navigate to the corresponding folder.

WinterBoard: var/stash/themes.xxxxxx

DreamBoard: var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard.

It is as simple as dragging the theme from desktop to the DreamBoard or WinterBoard folder.

Click the "Refresh" button in i-FunBox a few times to be sure it's transferred.

Done.

Now open WinterBoard or DreamBoard and enable the theme.

Be sure to check within the themes folder. Some themes come with instructions to get certain things to work, like weather widgets and things like that. Not all of them do tho.

Enjoy.

I use this same website to install my themes. Winterboard works for transfering files over. But I tryed to follow your little steps for Dreamboard and its not showing my file in there and I use Ifunbox, Do you know whats wrong??

hey im new to this site and sorry if its irrevelant , how do i make a post ?

FamousSweezy said:
hey im new to this site and sorry if its irrevelant , how do i make a post ?

Register bro. Then click post. Then type. Them click post!