What's new

Spud Gun Attack - iPhone Game

playspud

Reaction score
$spud-icon-200.jpg

I'm very proud to announce my new iPhone app, Spud Gun Attack. I have been working on this game for about a year now. I was inspired to begin working on this fun little adventure game by my 7 year old son, because at the time he was really getting into computer games like we all did at that age, but then he actually started getting more interested in the design and development of games and how they worked. He started drawing level designs and explained how he wanted it to work, and as a very proud father i decided to just go for it and create this new game. A lot of hard work later and here it is. Hopefully you guys check it out and hopefully you enjoy it like we do.

Game Description

Spud Gun Attack is a fun and addictive physics based game, with a simple concept, Point > Aim > Fire. The target is to use your aiming skills and then fire at the targets with the levels getting harder and more complex.
Loads of levels to get stuck into. A challenging but fun adventure. Can you complete the mission?
Beautiful Retina display graphics by default and a fun journey from start to finish.

$mzl.gnptpjzj.jpg$mzl.hiidnrkd.jpg$mzl.nypfxzmh.jpg

Price & Download Link

$0.99 - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spud-gun-attack/id489341947?ls=1&mt=8

Moderation notice: your post was edit in accordance with iPhone forums rules. Please dont post external links to your website!

Last edited by a moderator: