What's new

Spotlight search suggestions

Spyter

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 6,updated to ios 9.1. I tried toggling off certain apps so Spotlight search suggestions won't suggest them,but it still suggests those apps even though I toggled them off in the spotlight search settings. Anyone else having this problem or know what I can do to get Spotlight search to stop listing the apps I have toggled off?

At the top of Spotlight Search, you'll find Siri Suggestions. Siri will show apps which you used recently, no matter if you enabled or disabled them in Settings - General - Spotlight Search - Search Results. It's possible to disable Contacts, so Siri won't show these in it's suggestions, though.

There is no way to turn that off? Whether I used it or not if I have it toggled off? Also, even if it's toggled off,and I try to search for the app that's toggled off,Spotlight search will still find it. Not sure what the purpose of turning it off is,if it still appears when recently used,and still found when searched for. What am I missing? Thank you for your help.

When you toggle it off, spotlight search will not search the app's content.

When you toggle it off, spotlight search will not search the app's content.
But it will still list the app that's been turned off! Pretty useless! If I toggle an app off,it should not be listed or recommended. Toggling it off seems to do nothing.

Hello
I 've updated the struggling Google+
I can let the posts in various forums , but I do not see any pictures of my friends
No profile picture and a video and photographs of the title
I 'm grateful for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk