What's new

Spire proxy server...

Teal

Reaction score
Hey Is there anyone out there with an IPhone 4s that would be willing to create a proxy server for me with there Siri authentication keys, this wont remove Siri from your device and wont harm your device either it would just enable me to use Siri on my IPod touch 4g, Thank you :)

Hey Is there anyone out there with an IPhone 4s that would be willing to create a proxy server for me with there Siri authentication keys, this wont remove Siri from your device and wont harm your device either it would just enable me to use Siri on my IPod touch 4g, Thank you :)

Lol! What kind of crazy request is this????? This thread needs to be close!

hey is there anyone out there with an iphone 4s that would be willing to create a proxy server for me with there siri authentication keys, this wont remove siri from your device and wont harm your device either it would just enable me to use siri on my ipod touch 4g, thank you :)

really?

Teal said:

You cannot just ask random people to give up there keys.lol.

There are small groups that have proxys that you make a "one time" fee and they email you an ip address. That's it. DO NOT fall for the monthly payments scams. There are scammers out there. I happen to know a few good proxies that you will have to pay, but only once. I also know quite a few "free" proxies but they are extremely overloaded and very slow.

I recommend you pay for a good reliable proxy. Since I don't think I'm allowed to post the link to "THE" best siri proxy I have found....feel free to PM me.

Running a Siri Proxy is a HUGE process. You have to install the server, then you have to maintain the server, refresh the 4S keys once every 24 hours and make sure your server stays online all the time. Nobody is going to do this for you for free.

Jmills87 said:
Running a Siri Proxy is a HUGE process. You have to install the server, then you have to maintain the server, refresh the 4S keys once every 24 hours and make sure your server stays online all the time. Nobody is going to do this for you for free.

Rite on............+1.lol

I use a siri proxy key that i paid £12 for a years use of through a company which works with no issue.<br><br>Put your hand in your pocket and follow suite.......lol

Try Evi. Only 99 cents. But I think Siri is better. Thats why I got rid of my 4 and got a 4S.

Try Evi. Only 99 cents. But I think Siri is better. Thats why I got rid of my 4 and got a 4S.

Please tell me u didn't get the 4s just for Siri !

It works fine in my iPhone 4 but I wouldn't buy the 4s just for that.

chunky said:
Please tell me u didn't get the 4s just for Siri !

It works fine in my iPhone 4 but I wouldn't buy the 4s just for that.

I am considering getting the 4S. But not for Siri. I probably wouldn't even use it any way.lol. But I like the idea of my phone being ca little bit faster. Even tho the improvements ate very small.

I am considering getting the 4S. But not for Siri. I probably wouldn't even use it any way.lol. But I like the idea of my phone being ca little bit faster. Even tho the improvements ate very small.

The improvements aren't small at all. The processor alone packs 2x the punch of the A4 processor found in the iPhone4. I used to have an iPhone4 and I would never go back. My 4S is LOADS faster.

Jmills87 said:
The improvements aren't small at all. The processor alone packs 2x the punch of the A4 processor found in the iPhone4. I used to have an iPhone4 and I would never go back. My 4S is LOADS faster.

Yeah....it's like 2 seconds fasterlol. That's pretty much what "2x the punch" of an A4 processor.

My buddy has a 4S...it's just a little faster, but that just means to me the faster the phone the better the jailbreak will be hopefully. Idk. My friends iPhone seems fine. But I still consider them "small" upgrades. The only real update that actually makes a difference is the processor allowing the phone load processes faster. Everything else......eh...almost no difference at all. Like the camera, and retina display. Pretty much getting a little faster processor....and Siri...........I guess I can see why most go with "major iPhone update" but I don't think there is that much of a difference. but then again the upgrade I'm referring to is software and hardware. We all know it's a little faster.... But that's pretty much all your paying for...the other hardware mods were just to get people to think it has these amazing improvements,,,and they do have improvements. Just one nice one, and the rest are sellers.

Read the specs of both phones. Compare them.

Don't get me wrong. The 4S is faster...and that's pretty much the only reason i want to upgrade to it.lol.

Last edited:

I've found the 4s to be marginally faster than my 4 but it does obviously differ with each person depending on strengh of 3G signal.

The main plus point in my opinion is that the new processor should support future iOS updates with ease and be able to handle up and coming apps and games etc.