What's new

Sound Manager App Wanted

komobu

Reaction score
Looking for an app to manage sounds. When I shut off my phone, it sounds like a camera shutter. I think it is supposed to be a key board click, but it sounds more like a camera shutter to me. Anyways, I would like some type of manager where i can select different sounds for calendar events, instant messages, ring tones based on the caller and such. Any recommendations would be welcome.

If you are jailbreak I can tell you apps to do almost everything you named up there including the phone off sound but I will need to look up into some files to find the name of that tweak to change the iOS sound. If you are not jailbreak, the only one thing that you can change is the caller ringtone. Go to contact app, open it and select a contact you want to apply a ringtone for, tap EDIT on top right, then scroll down and you you see one saying "ringtone" tap itand select and apply a ringtonefor your contact. here I attach a screenshot for you.
7b797182-5dcc-7a68.jpg

If you are jailbreak I can tell you apps to do almost everything you named up there including the phone off sound but I will need to look up into some files to find the name of that tweak to change the iOS sound.

I am trying to jailbreak my phone, so please provide the names of the apps for whan I am able to accomplish the jailbreak.

I am trying to jailbreak my phone, so please provide the names of the apps for whan I am able to accomplish the jailbreak.

Ok you have toneFXs, mobile notifier and most importantly themes which come with system sounds.