Sort Camera Roll by video

hollywood90

New Member
I know that stock, you can't sort the Camera Roll by type. However, I was wondering if there is a Cydia app or tweak that allows you to do so, or even just find the videos? I have over 20,000 photos and videos on my iPhone, and 43 of them are videos. They take up about 2 gigs worth of space, and I want to get rid of them, but can't seem to find them. If someone knows of a way to do this easily, you'd be a Godsend.

I also have iExplorer on my Mac, but iPhoto doesn't work. So if I can do this with iExplorer, that would be cool too. :)
 
I just saw this. Not sure what you could do. If you have a Mac you can offload them all into iPhoto and either leave them on the device or delete them from the device. But then you'd be able to tell easier which ones are videos? Just an idea :)


iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)
 
I just saw this. Not sure what you could do. If you have a Mac you can offload them all into iPhoto and either leave them on the device or delete them from the device. But then you'd be able to tell easier which ones are videos? Just an idea :)


iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Thank you. :) unfortunately, since jailbreaking, iTunes is the only thing that can detect my iPhone. iPhoto, Aperture and ImageCapture do not see my device. I ended up going through all 20,000 photos/videos of mine and ended up finding all 47 videos after about a week of work. It wasn't easy... Lol.
 
Thad one had me too! I knew there was an option somewhere to see your videos separated from your photos. I finally find it again...in the stock camera app! Right under my nose this whole time. Found it about 2 weeks ago but I see someone else already answered it for you. It really should go under photos instead if camera if you ask me.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top