What's new

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Free For One Day!

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score

Apple’s “12 Days of Christmas” iTunes giveaway promotion is already well underway, having kicked off on December 26. Although the accompanying 12 Days app is only available for download in Europe and the UK, don’t despair, rest of world, as you don’t actually have to have the app installed in order to benefit from the free offers! Which means that today’s giveaway of the truly fantastic Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, is available to everyone, regardless of where they are in the globe. All you have to do is click on the link below, making sure you do it today, of course, and there you have it! Not bad, considering it normally costs $4.99/€3.99/£2.99.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing features your favourite SEGA characters, such as Sonic, Knuckles, and the legendary Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue coming together to battle it out in an adrenaline-fueled race to the finish line, across 15 gorgeous and colourful tracks set in the SEGA universe. It’s brilliant fun, and it’s free today, so go get it!

Click here to download today for free: App Store - Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Source: SEGA

Last edited by a moderator:

Apple’s “12 Days of Christmas” iTunes giveaway promotion is already well underway, having kicked off on December 26. Although the accompanying 12 Days app is only available for download in Europe and the UK, don’t despair, rest of world, as you don’t actually have to have the app installed in order to benefit from the free offers! Which means that today’s giveaway of the truly fantastic Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, is available to everyone, regardless of where they are in the globe. All you have to do is click on the link below, making sure you do it today, of course, and there you have it! Not bad, considering it normally costs $4.99/€3.99/£2.99.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing features your favourite SEGA characters, such as Sonic, Knuckles, and the legendary Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue coming together to battle it out in an adrenaline-fueled race to the finish line, across 15 gorgeous and colourful tracks set in the SEGA universe. It’s brilliant fun, and it’s free today, so go get it!

Click here to download today for free: App Store - Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Source: SEGA

Downloaded it for the iPad. Good graphics but rubbish game play. Maybe I'm just getting old!

iHolophyte

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased it before it was free but I got all sonics available for ios devices even after owning them on the mega drive, hope sonic 3 comes soon

I purchased it before it was free but I got all sonics available for ios devices even after owning them on the mega drive, hope sonic 3 comes soon

I don't think anything will ever beat sonic on the mega drive. Played it in the iPad and it's hard using the iPad as a steering wheel. Joypads rule (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

I got it on my ipad2 today and find it very hard to control,dont think i will stick with it long.