What's new

So I just updated my IPhone and lost all my pictures

CauseandComrades

Reaction score
Is there any way I can get them back? Did it back up my pictures before it started the update and erased them?

CauseandComrades said:
Is there any way I can get them back? Did it back up my pictures before it started the update and erased them?

Restore from backup.

i have tried this 2-3 times and i still get no pictures. Is there a certain way I need to restore to get my pictures back?

I just somehow got all of my pictures back! I drug a photo to the IPhoto icon to import it and then went to my IPhone on ITunes and clicked to import photos from IPhoto and clicked sync and when I went to my pictures on my IPhone all of my pictures were there! no idea what this did.

In order to retrieve deleted photos of iPhone, first of all, you should pay attention that once you deleted your data of iPhone by accident, you'd better not continue operating your iPhone again, since the new data will overwrite the data you have already lost.With this idea, you can recover your photo unhurriedly, which means there are chances for you to recover the lost data, you need not worry any more.
I hope my suggestion can help you!