What's new

SMS backround image how?

Briffdogg12

Reaction score
Hi so on viber u can set a different backround image for each SMS text like their picture, how can I do this on regular iPhone SMS? I only see the tweaks to change the backround in general but then the same image will be on all text backround?

$image.jpg

This is viber u can put any picture as the backround but have different ones for each text recipient, I wanna do this on regular iPhone SMS

AFAIK there is no way to have a custom background in the default SMS app for specific contacts. You can only change the overall background of the app.

how do you do that? I just want it simply a black screen behind the bubbles....

AFAIK there is no way to have a custom background in the default SMS app for specific contacts. You can only change the overall background of the app.

I don't understand how there isn't a cydia tweak to do individual pictures like viber, that sucks

I don't understand how there isn't a cydia tweak to do individual pictures like viber, that sucks

Because Viber most likely separates the "library" behind each contacts. The stock SMS app does not dissociate between contacts.