What's new

Smartphone gloves

chantelle310

Reaction score
Ok so winters here... And as much as i love my iphone its just toooo cold to not wear gloves outdoors. I seen the gadget show rated some 'smartphone gloves' as a top stocking filler.. Anybody use these? Do they actually work? Great idea if they do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ok so winters here... And as much as i love my iphone its just toooo cold to not wear gloves outdoors. I seen the gadget show rated some 'smartphone gloves' as a top stocking filler.. Anybody use these? Do they actually work? Great idea if they do

Go into T mobile in manchester they have the same ones on the desk to try out. They are £2.99 to buy.

iHolophyte

iHolophyte said:
Go into T mobile in manchester they have the same ones on the desk to try out. They are £2.99 to buy.

iHolophyte

What do they look like Interested as well

Hmm trip to manchester is indeed on the cards then.. Now the snow has started to fall they will be needed!

I bought a pair of those gloves last winter & I absolutely love them!! They work really well. Everyone I show them to wants them. I don't wear any other gloves now.

You can also purchase some "Conductive Thread" and put a few stitches in the fingertip of a glove's finger to make your own.

I posted earlier from my phone & didn't click on the link. My gloves are actually a little different. They just have a little circle on the thumb & index finger. I actually think the glove in the link would work even better. I may have to get some myself.

yes, it's good! the iphone gloves are suitable for all touch sensitive digital devices,and writing pad and touchpad of laptop.You will not need to take off your gloves to use your touch devices in cold situation. It's cold in north, and I also bought a pairs for my iPhone.:phone: