What's new

Slickwrap review of the blue carbon

iHolophyte

Reaction score
This is my review of the blue carbon sent by slick wraps.

It came within 5 days from the USA to the UK. Great packaging too. On opening it I was impressed it came with the full wrap to do the front back and sides. I also noted it came with 2 sides one for Verizon and one for normal. I used the normal one as I'm not on Verizon. The pack also contained a screen protector. Best thing about this protector is it only fits the actually glass not the whole phone. So if I need to replace the protector I can leave the slick wrap on (genius) I set about fitting this product which was pretty straight forward. I'm loving the ocean blue colour as my football team is manchester city who also play in blue so this was prefect for me. On fitting it I had 4 people in the house who all went wow at looking at it. In my opinion slick wraps are brilliant and I would never use any if these eBay ones. Go straight to the organ grinder them selfs. A+ on brilliancy! Well done slick wraps! Here are the pictures of packet and fitted. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318796391.978760.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318796391.978760.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 523
  • $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318796405.092548.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318796405.092548.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 549
  • $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318796417.837885.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318796417.837885.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 521
  • $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318796429.355707.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318796429.355707.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 520
  • $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318796443.546916.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318796443.546916.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 539
Great review holophyte. I should have mine up by tomorrow. I've been waiting to post it after I've been using it for a whole week :)!

I love the color blue they decided to use as well! I'd like to paint my car this color! :D! lmao.

Great review holophyte. I should have mine up by tomorrow. I've been waiting to post it after I've been using it for a whole week :)!

I love the color blue they decided to use as well! I'd like to paint my car this color! :D! lmao.

(Laughs out loud) yeah this colour blue would be awesome on a car. You should go for it. I'll look forward to your review also. We are but a privileged few to be able to review these 😃

looks GREAT. i think i will buy slickwarps when i get my 4s. i love the black carbon on my 4 right now.

looks GREAT. i think i will buy slickwarps when i get my 4s. i love the black carbon on my 4 right now.

I had the black carbon with silver edge on mine last time and loved it so was a but half minded on whether this will look as good. I was wrong this blue one wins hands down!

One thing I'd like to ask slick wraps though is; would there ever be a chance to incorporate the screen protector into the front cover? Then it'd be all one piece. That's the trickiest part of putting this on is making sure both the protector then the cover are square to the phone. If it was built in it'd be easier. Just a thought 😄

yeah i know what you mean with the screen protector! but what i did on my phone was just put the screen protector first and then line the face cover up took me like 2 tries

A lot of people are nterested in what others do to individualise, perhaps a 'pimped my phone' section with gallery would be an idea?

Hello All, I have just registered with this forum. How easy was it to order from the USA? and payment?

I didn't mine were gifts. But speaking to a few on here. It's very straight forward. Mine come within 5 days. Have faith you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

I've bought via ebay, i used PayPal to be safer.

Be aware you can get HMR&C charges, not happened to me but then i have not bought that much.

do all slickwraps come with screen protectors that just cover the screen or do I have to put the normal ones on then put slickwrap over it?

do all slickwraps come with screen protectors that just cover the screen or do I have to put the normal ones on then put slickwrap over it?

They come with screen protectors that just cover the screen and are a lot thicker than your average full phone screen protector. Only thing I would advise is put it on first as its slightly larger than your slickwrap.
So which ever you use yes you still need to put it in first

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk