What's new

Slick wraps mirror screen protector reviews???

jnlglr

Reaction score
I just got an iPhone is weekend and I'm looking at some skins. I was just wondering if anyone has experience with the Slick Wraps mirror screen protector. In the past I've used Ghost Armor, so I'm not familiar with Slick Wraps. Any help would be appreciated.

I haven't used them personally but I will be putting an order in soon.

I've had a look on their website and I'm impressed by the quality a lot of the wraps seem to have judging by the videos...

*Thread moved*

Yes, I watched some you tube videos and the reviews for the skins are very impressive. However, I can't find anything about the mirror screen protector.

im looking for the same thing :/ just got a iphone 4s and im interested in the slickwraps iglowphone skin and i know that i could get a extra mirror screen protector for an extra 6 bucks. reviews anyone? :) mirrors are very important to girls that wants to check their faces all teh time ya know ;)

I am going to send you a mirrored screen protector out with the stainless stell wrap you are getting. Please try it out and let everyone know what you think.

I had the mirror screen protector and hated it. There was so much glare when outside you can't see what you're doing on your phone. Great for eying yourself up though if you're that vain! (Laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

I had the mirror screen protector and hated it. There was so much glare when outside you can't see what you're doing on your phone. Great for eying yourself up though if you're that vain! (Laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

was there a rainbow? :)