What's new

Size of iPhone 6

angeliq

Reaction score
I owned a 5s. Upgrade to 6 but in a week's time I gave the six back to my daughter and switch back to 5s. Reason? The 6 is too big for me. Anyone else experienced same? I suggest Apple to make a 6s mini or 7 mini for people like me.

It's looking unlikely that Apple will introduce anything other than the current sizes when the new iPhones are introduced in September.

I love the size of the 6 myself, As scifan says its unlikely that Apple will bring out a smaller phone as the trend is towards the bigger screen and the success of iPhone 6/6plus bears that out.

I love the size of the 6 myself, As scifan says its unlikely that Apple will bring out a smaller phone as the trend is towards the bigger screen and the success of iPhone 6/6plus bears that out.
It would be interesting to sort of vote in a "referendum" for this. If not this year I am sure Apple will reconsider next year. Look at the main competitors' "mini" phones. But you are right. I only hope they will reconsider.

It would be interesting to sort of vote in a "referendum" for this. If not this year I am sure Apple will reconsider next year. Look at the main competitors' "mini" phones. But you are right. I only hope they will reconsider.
The size that phones are getting to now I think that the 4.7 iPhone will be the "mini" :)

Lol. Maybe you're right. Only the future will learn. I like my 5s lots. But in the end I'll stay with Apple.
You also may not have given it long enough. 8 months ago, when my 6 Plus arrived I thought I had really screwed up by ordering it. But I was stuck with it, in my mind. I found the right case for me and now, 8 months later it's no longer an issue. In fact, I only notice the size when there is another iPhone around. The 5s look too small. I might switch from the plus to the regular 6 if the battery life increases but won't go smaller. And I am a smaller woman with small hands. But you have to use it solely for a couple of weeks for that transition to be complete.

I looooove the size of the 6.
It's not too big but also not small.
It really hits the spot for me.
The 6 plus is a bit on the big size for me.
But then again i think ppl get used too something fast.

I think the size of iPhone 6/6s will also hit the "sweet" spot for me as well. I guess I will find out this coming fall. I must admit, I think the design of the 5s is much better looking and I wish it came with the screen size of the iPhone 6.....That would be the "PERFECT" iPhone IMO.

I think the size of iPhone 6/6s will also hit the "sweet" spot for me as well. I guess I will find out this coming fall. I must admit, I think the design of the 5s is much better looking and I wish it came with the screen size of the iPhone 6.....That would be the "PERFECT" iPhone IMO.
You're not the first to want a larger iPhone styled like the iPhone 5S. It would also give significantly more battery life as it's a thicker design.

Last edited: