What's new

Size Matters

Woesong

Reaction score
Trying to think just what it was that moved us off the desktop some years back, and I think it must've been the focus of everything we wanted to do within such a small package. Right now, for newspapers and magazines which don't offer a handheld format, we have a iPads.

So my Lady and I are very much intrigued by a larger screen iPhone. I think that's the ticket for bringing it all home in a pocket.

For us, 5" or larger, please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would be happy with the next screen size for the iPhone 6 being somewhere around 4.3 to 4.7. For ME, anything 5" or more would be to large... IMHO

I would be happy with the next screen size for the iPhone 6 being somewhere around 4.3 to 4.7. For ME, anything 5" or more would be to large... IMHO
I agree, 5.0 would be as big as I would want to go.

From what I gather from Tim Cook, thread posted here, we won't be seeing larger iPhone screens this year, and possibly not next year. He doesn't come right out and say "no larger screens yet", but he does hint to it.

No more than 5 inches please!! I think I'll be thrilled w the 5s for awhile lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm playing with casting everything up on the big screen from my iPhone with AppleTV. I don't need to squiggle frames to see the whole of Sunday comics or newspaper pages. I like books in paragraph bites though. Someday all shop windows will double as smart TVs so we can shoot pages from our iPhones at will. But I must remember what I've noticed for some time: my 5s screen is larger under my nose than the big screen across the room. It's all a matter of perspective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk