What's new

Site Emails

Ledsteplin

Reaction score
How do I stop all the emails from this site? I have been to my settings on mobile in Safari, and have done everything I can find to stop them. Where is the option for no emails?

Use the drop down in Forum Actions>General Settings>My Account (on the sidebar) There are several places to set which email actions you want to set. Let us know if you need more help!
Thanks. I had been there and thought I had it done. So I just turned everything I could find for email off. I set the Rolodex to "control panel only". If all that does not work, I'll let you know.

I was wondering about this also....Thanks for the info

Use the drop down in Forum Actions>General Settings>My Account (on the sidebar) There are several places to set which email actions you want to set. Let us know if you need more help!
Nothing I have done has stopped the emails. I've looked all over in My Account, Settings, etc. I've turned email off for everything I can find. Where's the magic button? :)

Are you getting emails for the threads you have been involved in (subscribed?). You will need to go to your subscribed settings and change it there and it will also help to delete threads you are no longer interested in. Quick links>subscribed threads

Once you are in the subscription page, at the bottom click on "selected threads" and look at your options there.

Are you getting emails for the threads you have been involved in (subscribed?). You will need to go to your subscribed settings and change it there and it will also help to delete threads you are no longer interested in. Quick links>subscribed threads Once you are in the subscription page, at the bottom click on "selected threads" and look at your options there.
Why is there not an option to opt out of emails for threads we are subscribed to? Just the emails. Do I have to unsubscribe to each thread I'm subscribed to? I've done that. But when I comment again, the emails come back. I like being subscribed to threads. I just don't want the emails.

When you use the drop down for "selected threads" there is an option to "use control panel". Use that option and you should not receive emails. I am sorry, I am doing all this on a desktop. Will have to look further into the mobile settings. If you have access to a desktop, it might make it easier for you to change the settings.

I cannot locate the settings on my mobile devices, so I have a message into other mods to see if they can help.

I just noticed you said you were opening it in Safari. You can use the method I described above to stop the emails from your subscribed threads.

Use the drop down for "selected threads" and check the option to "use control panel only".

Will still look for a method when in the IPF app.

I have already done those things. I still get the emails. Is there not a way to stop them? $image-377985105.jpg

Last edited:
Did you check the box at the very top right for ALL current notifications? The little box under the word "SUBSCRIPTION"? Otherwise the setting you have changed will only be for future subscriptions.

As I said in my previous post, I have a notice into the site for help with this. It is a weekend and it may take some time. Meanwhile, you CAN change the notification for weekly and simply clear them all out at that time, so that you are not getting them instant or daily. We appreciate your patience.

Using either a computer or a browser on your device, head over to Settings on the top right. Click on Subscriptions on the side bar, and you should now see every single thread/post you've subscribed to. Scroll down and click Empty Current Folder. The list should now be empty rather than showing each and every single subscribed thread in batches of 50 (default)