What's new

Siriport for iPhone 4 HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyners

Reaction score
I recently installed Siriport Original version on my iPhone 4.

Everything was going smoothly until I realized I couldn't read my emails anymore. I tried everything, I removed siriport and now my email works.

Anyways I can get siri and not have this whole email issue?

Currently the only legal way to install Siri on an iPhone4 is if you are on firmware 5.0.1, if you are on 5.0.1 you can install Spire and then buy a slot on a server.

Spire has now been unofficially modified to function on 5.1.1...

It still amazes me that people are willing to use an unknown proxy server based in Russia...opening themselves up to data theft... I hope the OP emails didn't contain anything of value...

Spire has now been unofficially modified to function on 5.1.1...

It still amazes me that people are willing to use an unknown proxy server based in Russia...opening themselves up to data theft... I hope the OP emails didn't contain anything of value...

That is not Spire. Spire only works on 5.0.1 as I mentioned earlier. The 5.1.1 decrypt key is not public so there is no possible way for Spire to function on 5.1.1 legally as it would require piracy and since Spire is developed by Chpwn(a developer who will never contribute to piracy) it will never happen.

Yes I agree.... the key words in my post is "unofficially modified"..

The tweaks are called different names... but still install as SPIRE...

Bula said:
Yes I agree.... the key words in my post is "unofficially modified"..

The tweaks are called different names... but still install as SPIRE...

As JMills said. There is NO legal way to install siri unless on 5.0.1

The only legal way to install Siri on an iPhone4 is with Spire on 5.0.1. The "unofficially modded" versions of Spire that you mentioned are illegal and are therefore not allowed to be discussed on this forum. Thanks for understanding, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.