What's new

Siri not working on iOS 6

freddyf1328

Reaction score
Hey guys idk if anyone is having this issue but ever since I did the upgrade to 6.0 Siri hasn't been working properly and I use Siri a lot to get info to add appointments to my calendar to send texts make calls etc. However since I did the upgrade to 6.0 I have been having issues where it says that at the moment it cannot assist me to try again later. Idk if anyone out there is having the same problems as I am

it sounds like its having problems connecting to the internet so its either apple servers having problems or your phone not being able to connect to a data connection or wifi..

I would try upgrading to ios 6.0.1 and see if this helps

Hey guys idk if anyone is having this issue but ever since I did the upgrade to 6.0 Siri hasn't been working properly and I use Siri a lot to get info to add appointments to my calendar to send texts make calls etc. However since I did the upgrade to 6.0 I have been having issues where it says that at the moment it cannot assist me to try again later. Idk if anyone out there is having the same problems as I am

Have you tried to disable Siri by going into your settings and turning Siri Off than waiting a few minutes and turn her back on? Just wondering if this might help.

Also, have you powered down your phone completely than powered back up to re-test?