Siri is not reminding of reminders

Kirkturk

New Member
Siri is not reminding me of my reminders when I get home.
I have my address correct and even pinned my house on the maps. But every reminder I ask it says I will remind you. But never does.
Is anybody else having this issue, if so is there a fix?

Thanks in advance for you help.
kirkturk
 
I make a couple of reminders and two had the time I wanted the other was supposed to remind me when I return home. (Siri supposed to remember where you live)
 
Nope everything is on.
This is really getting to me, this is the 5 reminder I forgot about since I got this phone.
 
Hmm....I asked Siri to remind me to send some flowers to someone at 10 am on Friday 10/3. I didn't get it. I checked in the notifications area and saw a message there, but it never popped up on my phone. I just thought I did something wrong. Good thing I remembered on my own. I'll be keeping watch from now on, though.
 
I have a question when you set up Siri to remind you of something does it Voice remind you or just pop up on your screen to let you know? Thank you
 

Latest posts

Back
Top