What's new

Siri 'beep' after asking it something sounds muffled.

cined1

Reaction score
Does the Siri beep after you've asked it something sound muffled to anyone else? As if it isn't perfectly clear, it sounds like the speaker is vibrating a little bit after you've asked it something. I'm wondering if this is normal or if I have a speaker problem.

Thanks

Well the siri 'beep' on my iPhone 4 sounds as clear as a bell.

If your concerned then make an appointment with your local apple store genius.

Yes mine is loud and clear,in fact if i activate by accident it makes me jump.

Well the siri 'beep' on my iPhone 4 sounds as clear as a bell.

If your concerned then make an appointment with your local apple store genius.
Apple won't deal with siri on iPhone 4.

Does the Siri beep after you've asked it something sound muffled to anyone else? As if it isn't perfectly clear, it sounds like the speaker is vibrating a little bit after you've asked it something. I'm wondering if this is normal or if I have a speaker problem.
Yes Siri does beep right after you ask a question, the beep sound is clear enough on my iPhone 4S though.

Apple won't deal with siri on iPhone 4.

Yes Siri does beep right after you ask a question, the beep sound is clear enough on my iPhone 4S though.

The OP does not state they are using an iPhone 4.

The people who have replied like myself are using an iPhone 4 jb with Siri.

If it is a 4 then a simple restore and their good to go to book a genius appointment.

cined1 said:

Thanks

It's very loud and clear on my 4S