What's new

Sim free iPhone 4 problems!

lucyleckey

Reaction score
Hi! My sim free iPhone 4 32GB (bought it from play.com) has been stuck in recovery mode for the past 2 days.. Everytime I go onto iTunes to try and resolve the problem, the recovery process gets past the 'Verifying update with Apple' and then the phone turns itself off and I've been given plenty of error messages ranging from 21-3921.. I've tried everything, as it seems, and I'd love some advice as to how I can get it working again!

Thanks, Lucy
:iphone4vert:

Hi! My sim free iPhone 4 32GB (bought it from play.com) has been stuck in recovery mode for the past 2 days.. Everytime I go onto iTunes to try and resolve the problem, the recovery process gets past the 'Verifying update with Apple' and then the phone turns itself off and I've been given plenty of error messages ranging from 21-3921.. I've tried everything, as it seems, and I'd love some advice as to how I can get it working again!

Thanks, Lucy
:iphone4vert:
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.