What's new

Sick of this ring tone, can it be changed

kishoreda

Reaction score
OK buddies me and my wifey were having BlackBerrY , we were very happy , untill she decided to get an I phone 4S with 3g.
with my black I ciuod set a rintome to a contact and set his ringtone volume to 0, basically i dont wanna hear him ring , can anybody help me here find a solution to this , like when he calls I dont wanna hear a sound at all, I can't set my master ringer to 0 because I will miss all my incoming rings ,,,,plzzz help

OK buddies me and my wifey were having BlackBerrY , we were very happy , untill she decided to get an I phone 4S with 3g.
with my black I ciuod set a rintome to a contact and set his ringtone volume to 0, basically i dont wanna hear him ring , can anybody help me here find a solution to this , like when he calls I dont wanna hear a sound at all, I can't set my master ringer to 0 because I will miss all my incoming rings ,,,,plzzz help

You can't set the volume to 0, but you can add a custom ringtone to a contact. Just select a different one, or add your own ringtone that has no actual noise and choose that.