What's new

SHSH Blobs Missing

djh

Reaction score
Hope someone can help.

I have an iPhone 4 running 4.01. Jailbroken and hit make my life easy in Cydia.

Had a major problem and only way to sort it out was with restore however iTunes then upgraded to 4.1.

I used TinyUmbrella to download the 4.01 SHSH Blobs but then couldn't downgrade to 4.01 again due to errors galore in iTunes so gave up for the night!

TinyUmbrella gave me the OK that Cydia has my SHSH Blobs stored and that they were available for me to downgrade to 4.01 so I slept easy!!

Next evening I tried to bypass some of the errors in iTunes and now TinyUmbrella asks Cydia for my 4.01 (8A306) blobs, takes a while to connect to Cydia server, then says "This device isn't eligible for the requested build.

"CYDIA DOES NOT HAVE YOUR SHSH FOR iPhone4 4.0.1 (8A306) THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO GET THEM. SORRY. YOU ARE JUST TOO LATE.
"
Yet I know they were there the evening before!

Arrrrggghhhh, HELP!!!

Hope someone can help.

I have an iPhone 4 running 4.01. Jailbroken and hit make my life easy in Cydia.

Had a major problem and only way to sort it out was with restore however iTunes then upgraded to 4.1.

I used TinyUmbrella to download the 4.01 SHSH Blobs but then couldn't downgrade to 4.01 again due to errors galore in iTunes so gave up for the night!

TinyUmbrella gave me the OK that Cydia has my SHSH Blobs stored and that they were available for me to downgrade to 4.01 so I slept easy!!

Next evening I tried to bypass some of the errors in iTunes and now TinyUmbrella asks Cydia for my 4.01 (8A306) blobs, takes a while to connect to Cydia server, then says "This device isn't eligible for the requested build.

"CYDIA DOES NOT HAVE YOUR SHSH FOR iPhone4 4.0.1 (8A306) THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO GET THEM. SORRY. YOU ARE JUST TOO LATE.
"
Yet I know they were there the evening before!

Arrrrggghhhh, HELP!!!

There is nothing you can do... If TinyUmbrella cant see them then your in the waiting line with everybody else.