iPhoneForums.net News Team
- Jun 15, 2010
- Reaction score
- Bay Area, CA
Spotify Premium subscribers can now utilize Shazam's latest song feature, allowing users to sync up their Spotify accounts and listen to a tagged song within Shazam, without leaving the application. In addition to this feature, users can save songs to specific Spotify playlists within Shazam, listen to Shazam's top charts, and see how many times a song has been tagged using Shazam.
Shazam 8.2 changelog:
- We’ve reworked your Home screen so the second you open the app, you can:
- Keep up to date with the latest from all the artists you’ve Shazamed.
- Get instant access to the freshest Shazam charts.
- Find out what your friends have Shazamed – just login to Facebook.
- A new way to play. The ‘Play All’ button lets you:
- Listen to full playlists across Shazam – Charts, your Shazams, and Recommended songs (now with better song recommendations customized for you!)
- Quickly rate any track with the new player: Like it? Swipe right to save it to My Shazam. Not for you? Swipe left to skip it.
- Hit play, and off you go with the music you want to hear, all in Shazam.
- We know you love Spotify and so do we! Connect in Shazam and:
- Listen to FULL tracks in any Shazam playlist!
- Add a Shazam track to any of your Spotify playlists.
- Find all your Shazams saved to a ‘My Shazam Tracks’ playlist in Spotify.