What's new

Sending Photos via mms

hudriver

Reaction score
When I try to send photos via mms it takes forever or I get "message send failure" and the option to "try again." Does anyone know how to fix this so that I can send photos more easily?:messages:

When I try to send photos via mms it takes forever or I get "message send failure" and the option to "try again." Does anyone know how to fix this so that I can send photos more easily?:messages:

make sure mms is on settings and make sure celluar data is on

hudriver said:

Not only having mms enabled but make sure your 3G is enabled too. Lots of people turn off their 3G to save battery!

In settings, I checked and mms is enabled. I couldn't find where I check to make sure cellular data is on and where to check to see if 3G is enabled. 3G appears in the top bar next to the Verizon signal bars so I'm assuming that it's on. It's very frustrating to have so little success in sending photos via mms. Thanks for your help so far. Any other ideas?

Go to Settings -> Network -> Turn on Celullar Data and Enable 3G -> Under Cellular Data, turn on Data Roaming. And you're good to go :)

Thank you heartbeat. I did what you recommended. Cellular data was on as well as data roaming. I can't find an option to enable 3G. I have the iPhone 4 and everything else works on the 3G network.