What's new

Sd card reader for iphone

tider

Reaction score
Does anyone know of SD card reader for an iPhone so I can view photos from a SD card .

Thanks

The iPhone doesn't have an SD Card.

If you hook the iPhone to a Windows PC without iTunes installed, Windows will load a driver that treats the Camera Roll as a read only folder which will allow you to copy the files to your PC.

Thanks, but that's not what I'm trying to do. I want to connect an accessory to the iphone that will allow me to input a SD card into the accessory and view photos from the card on the phone. I saw something on Ebay that says it's for the IPad that seems to do this, but I'm not sure it would work with the Iphone.

Tider

tider said:
Thanks, but that's not what I'm trying to do. I want to connect an accessory to the iphone that will allow me to input a SD card into the accessory and view photos from the card on the phone. I saw something on Ebay that says it's for the IPad that seems to do this, but I'm not sure it would work with the Iphone.

Tider

Ah. Google AirStash then.

tider said:
Does anyone know of SD card reader for an iPhone so I can view photos from a SD card .

Thanks

I am looking for the same thing.

They make one for the iPad. And it's made by apple. I don't know if it works for the iPhone though