What's new

Screen Rotation

rvjimzhr

Reaction score
Sometime back I changed my 4S and locked the screen rotation....don't recall how I did it. I want to toggle that feature on and off and cannot find how to do that. I've read about the tiny curved arrow and lock depicted at the top of the screen. No amount of tapping on that icon or swiping that icon does anything. Turning the phone on and off does nothing. I find nothing in settings to let me change this. My software is current ...7.0.4. What can I do here? Thanks!

On iOS 7, if you pull up Control Center (CC) on the Springboard, there'll be a lock rotation icon on the right side (lock with an arrow around it). Tap it to toggle lock rotation on or off.

Sometime back I changed my 4S and locked the screen rotation....don't recall how I did it. I want to toggle that feature on and off and cannot find how to do that. I've read about the tiny curved arrow and lock depicted at the top of the screen. No amount of tapping on that icon or swiping that icon does anything. Turning the phone on and off does nothing. I find nothing in settings to let me change this. My software is current ...7.0.4. What can I do here? Thanks!
Try swiping up from the bottom of the screen to reveal the control centre. If the rotation lock icon is illuminated, tap it to disable rotation lock.

$image-2380799013.jpg