What's new

Screen issue need help ASAP!!!

bad_ass_lightning

Reaction score
I replaced the screen on my buddy's iPhone 3G. Well I put the new screen in and it didn't work. Hmm so I put the old one in and that one didn't work either. The vibrate works, and I can call the phone and it rings but the screen does nothing and I can't answer the call. Any ideas what it could be? I've checked all connections a dozen times and still can't get it to do any thing. I put his new and old screen into my old phone and they both work fine. Thanks.

There is an issue with the phone it self and not the screen, the issue with the phone might be software or hardware. You can start by making sure that the defective phone is well charge. And since you can see anything on the display at the moment, just plug it in the electric charger and make sure it's charging and leave it alone for a couple of hours. After that try on or calling see if it helps or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I plug into the charger it makes the charging noise but the screen still does nothing.

When I plug into the charger it makes the charging noise but the screen still does nothing.

Leave it like that charging for a while. If after a while screen is still black then i'm out of idea. Only can advice to go to a repairing center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk