What's new

Screen Guard or Not?

jauhari

Reaction score
Like we all know, iPhone 4 made from high quality glass. My question is simple, does we need still needed to put some screen guard on it? Share your experience and which one better? Using screen guard or not?

I have never really used one... Just because once it's on it's on.... That's part of the reason I like the built in one on the otterbox. On the weekend I can take it out & during the week it has a screen protector. If your planning on keeping it in your pocket with keys ect... I would defiantly recommend one.

I have never really used one... Just because once it's on it's on.... That's part of the reason I like the built in one on the otterbox. On the weekend I can take it out & during the week it has a screen protector. If your planning on keeping it in your pocket with keys ect... I would defiantly recommend one.
Is that you mean, sometime you put screen protector on it and others day you remove it?

I bought a matt one at Apple shop and it is very good. Before the glossy glass screen was always looking awful with all the visible finger marks.

I bought a matt one at Apple shop and it is very good. Before the glossy glass screen was always looking awful with all the visible finger marks.
Can you tell me your apple shop url about your product? the product that you said matt one

Simply put.....

No screen protector equals scratched screen, no matter how high quality the glass is. When I first got my iphone4 I slapped an invisishield on and they work great. Covers the screen and wont come off easily. A little expensive at $8 for a 3 pack at Walmart. I got them beacuase my case had no built in screen protector. Then I peeled it off at put it in my otterbox defender when it arrived.

Get ONE!!! The amount of freak accidents that happen that will scratch your phone is rather high....

I don't have one. I like the feel of the glass. Yeah it gets all marked up and yeah I have some small scratches but it doesn't bother me that much. I saw that defender case holy crap is it bulky. Bubble Boy you phone lol.